1.75mm Silk Like PLA Filament Blue for 3D Printers, Rohs Compliance,1kg Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm
Slik Like, Pearl PLA filament 1.75mm Blue for 3D Printers, 1kg(2.2lbs), SKU:K03BBST175-C0A
Sun Top silk like PLA filament is recommended for making decorative objects because of its shiny and silky look. The silk like PLA filament adheres to the printing bed very well without any extra measures and the filament is quite easy to work with like PLA filament. It makes good and smooth surfaces. Same as PLA filament, it is odor free because it contains mainly PLA.
With SunTop 3D printer filament, 3D printing is no longer a trouble task. We manufacture the most consistent filament that is compatible with nearly all 3D printers. With more than 10 years of plastic extruding experience and quality control standards, all SunTop filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints.
- Silk Like PLA filament helps to produce high quality prints, minimize filament problems.
- Silk Like PLA filament does not cause nozzle clogs and reduce stringing.
- Printed objects have a shiny, silky and smooth look.
- Great adhesion to the print bed and between layers.
- Uniform diameter
- Great melt flow rate
PRIOR TO PRINTING
Build plate of your 3D printer needs to be level, clean and oil-free
Our PLA filament is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including Ultimaker, MakerBot, Flashforge, XYZ printer, Lulzbot, Zortrax, etc.
- Spool dimensions: 200mm total diameter x 54mm hole diameter x 65mm height
- Box size: 21x21x7.5cm
- Net weight: 1kg/spool(2.2lbs)
- Shipping weight: 1.4kg
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant, anti-moisture and anti-dust
Store 3D Printing filament in a dry and cool place because it can absorb moisture from air. We recommend keeping filament vacuum sealed until you are ready to use it because long term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
APPLICATION OF SILK LIKE PLA FILAMENT
- For beginner
- Decorative objects
- Parts that will not be placed in direct sunlight
|Printing Temp.||190 to 220 degree|
|Print Bed Temp.||0 to 60 degree|
|Melt Flow Index||12g/10min.(190 degree, 2.16kg)|
|First Layer Adhesion||Excellent|
|Odor||Little to None|
|Post-processing||Cut, filed, sanded, painted(with acrylic), glued|