1KG Carbon Fiber PLA Filament 1.75mm for 3D Printers, Rohs Compliance,1kg Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm
Carbon Fiber PLA filament 1.75mm Extreme Black for 3D Printers, 1kg(2.2lbs), SKU:K4200ST175-C0A
SunTop carbon fiber filament is made of PLA with mixture of small carbon fiber strands. Carbon fiber 3D printer filament provides rigidity structure and great layer adhesion.
With SunTop PLA filament, 3D printing is no longer a trouble task. We manufacture the most consistent filament that is compatible with nearly all 3D printers. With more than 10 years of plastic extruding experience and quality control standards, all SunTop filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints.
- Ease of printing
- Excellent matte black finish
- Great adhesion with low warpage
- Uniform diameter
- Great melt flow rate
- Exceptional stiffness, great structural strength
- Very low possibility of nozzle clogs
- Dimensional stability
PRIOR TO PRINTING
Build plate of your 3D printer needs to be level, clean and oil-free
With abrasive carbon fiber mixed in the 3D printer filament, this filament will increase the wear and tear on your 3D printer nozzle, especially a soft metal like brass. Therefore, we suggest that you print carbon fiber filament with nozzle's from stainless steel or hardened copper alloys.
Our 3D printing filament is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including Ultimaker, MakerBot, Flashforge, XYZ printer, Lulzbot, Zortrax, etc.
- Spool dimensions: 200mm total diameter x 54mm hole diameter x 65mm height
- Box size: 21x21x7.5cm
- Net weight: 1kg/spool(2.2lbs)
- Shipping weight: 1.4kg
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant, anti-moisture and anti-dust
Store 3D printing filament in a dry and cool place because it can absorb moisture from air. We recommend keeping 3D printing filament vacuum sealed until you are ready to use it because long term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
APPLICATION OF CARBON FIBER PLA FILAMENT
- Require superior stiffness
- Ease of printing
- Improved dimensional stability
- Standard structural materials
- Parts not expected to bend.
- Preferably chosen by RC hobbyists or drone builders.
|Material||PLA plus Carbon Fiber strands|
|Printing Temp.||200 to 220 degree|
|Print Bed Temp.||0 degree|
|First Layer Adhesion||Excellent|
|Odor||Little to None|
|Flexibility||More Brittle than PLA filament|