1.75mm ABS Filament Silver for 3D Printers, Rohs Compliance,1kg Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm
ABS filament 1.75mm Silver for 3D Printers, 1kg(2.2lbs), SKU:K18S2ST175-C0A
ABS filament provides greater impact resistance than PLA filament and can better withstand tear and wear.
With SunTop ABS filament, 3D printing is no longer a trouble task. We manufacture the most consistent filament that is compatible with nearly all 3D printers. With more than 10 years of plastic extruding experience and quality control standards, all SunTop 3D printing filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints.
- SunTop ABS filament helps to produce high quality prints, minimize filament problems.
- Low Warping, Low Shrinkage, Low Layer Separation
- ABS filament is more flexible than PLA filament, it is good for mechanical designs.
- ABS filament has a longer lifespan than PLA filament.
- Impact resistant and has a matte look and finish
- Great adhesion to the print bed and between layers.
- Uniform diameter
- High melting points
PRIOR TO PRINTING
Requires a heated build platform. Build plate of your 3D printer needs to be level, clean and oil-free
Our 3D printing filament is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including Ultimaker, MakerBot, Flashforge, XYZ printer, Lulzbot, Zortrax, etc.
- Spool dimensions: 200mm total diameter x 54mm hole diameter x 65mm height
- Box size: 21x21x7.5cm
- Net weight: 1kg/spool(2.2lbs)
- Shipping weight: 1.4kg
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant, anti-moisture and anti-dust
Store 3D printing filament in a dry and cool place because it can absorb moisture from air. We recommend keeping the filament vacuum sealed until you are ready to use it because long term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
Use SunTop ABS Filament in a well-ventilated area
APPLICATION OF ABS FILAMENT
- Engineering and testing application
- Prototype parts
- For mechanical parts, especially interlocking or pin-connected pieces
|Printing Temp.||230 to 270 degree|
|Print Bed Temp.||100 to 120 degree|
|Melt Flow Index||1.6g/10min.(200 degree, 5kg)|
|First Layer Adhesion||Excellent|
|Post-processing||Cut, filed, sanded, painted(with acrylic), glued, acetone treatment|